Residential and Commercial Security in Florida
Since 1968, The Benham Safety Group has developed and implemented comprehensive residential and commercial security in Florida for every kind of customer. We’ve serviced homes, businesses, events, and government organizations, all of whom have been satisfied with the comfort and assurance our technology provides. These security systems include everything from surveillance cameras to access control and more. Some of their features are as follows: testing edits
- Access Control Systems
- CCTV Systems with Programmable Motion Detection and Digital Recording
- Remote Monitoring and Reporting
- Independent Burglar and Fire Alarms
Experienced, Dependable Work
Nothing is more important than your safety and that of those close to you, and it shouldn’t be left to just anyone. Trust a team with more than 45 years of security solutions on their side. We customize our approach to each client and see to it that all needs are met and all objectives are accomplished. Our experts have worked with this equipment for decades and know how to make it work for you. Some examples of the security and surveillance systems we install on a daily basis include:
- CCTV systems with 4 cameras that run as little as $72.00 per month.
- 200 camera systems monitored live and remotely with digital recording. These are integrated with access control, payroll, burglar and fire alarm systems, and gate controls.
- CCTV, burglar, fire, and access control systems that link multiple-location corporations together.
- Security management systems for large and small locations, including hard drive video recording.
- Medical facility security and management systems that secure and maintain both patient and staff activities. These can create video incident reports as needed.
- Burglar and fire alarm systems in simple 3-bedroom houses and 20-bedroom residential estates.
Our Code of Ethics
We’re all about keeping customers safe through our residential and commercial security work. In doing so, we hold true to an ethical code that has guided us through several decades of statewide service. The goals of this code are:
- To promote the highest standards of performance and professional conduct in the security industry.
- To foster objectives founded on the principles of justice and integrity that are beneficial to all persons involved in the industry and the general public.
- To deal honestly and fairly, and be guided by a spirit of justice and honor in all matters.