The Benham Safety Group burglar alarms in Florida are designed to detect unauthorized intrusion into your property. We create and install them for residential, commercial, industrial, and governmental properties alike. They’re your best protection against theft, property damage, and intruders. For decades our company has installed cameras, alarms, and other security devices to protect people of all ages from uninvited guests.
Some systems have burglary protection as their sole purpose while others provide fire protection as well. Intrusion alarm setups can be combined with CCTV surveillance systems to automatically record intruder activity and access control systems for doors that have been locked electronically. They range from small, self-contained noisemakers to complicated systems with computer monitoring. We adapt our commercial and residential burglar alarms for each customer.
From motion detectors to cameras, all sorts of equipment goes into properly maintaining the safety of your home or business. A typical burglar security system includes the following components:
- A panel for reading sensor inputs, tracking arm and disarm status, and signaling intrusions.
- Sensors that detect intrusions by monitoring doors and windows for opening or unoccupied interiors for motions, sound, vibrations, or other disturbances.
- Alerting devices that use bells, sirens, and/or flashing lights to indicate something is wrong.
- Keypads to serve as the system interface.
- Interconnections between components that include direct wiring to the control unit or wireless links with local power supplies.
- In addition to the local system itself, security alarms are often combined with a monitoring service. If an alarm should occur, the panel contacts a central monitoring station, where operators see
- the signal and contact property owners, notify police, or dispatch private security forces. The signal may be transmitted through dedicated alarm circuits, by telephone lines, or by the Internet.
Each burglar alarm system can be customized to the individual needs of the location. We’ve installed commercial burglar alarms for just about every kind of industry and satisfied them all. Our burglar alarm system uses several different sensor types for your convenience, including:
- Passive Infrared Detectors
- Ultrasonic Detectors
- Microwave Detectors
- Passive Magnetic Field Detection
- Vibration or Inertia Sensors
- Photo-Electric Beams
- Glass Break Detectors
- Smoke, Heat, and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Taut Wire Fence Systems